Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Power of the Mind

Though Frances and I are experiencing a lot of stress right now it seems clear that what we're going through is leading us to the next path in our shared journey. It's clear that my life is not riding a jet stream right now, but I have to say that I'm learning about myself and about the power of the mind to help or heed with each thought I think....

Saturday, June 30, 2012:

Today I came close to having a panic attack. My chest was tight, I had a chronic cough, my anxiety levels were sky high, and I was on the verge of ??? Finally, I told Frances that I needed to lie on the Migun massage bed and, in that quieter state I did a mental TCC rehearsal. Ah, better.

Once my muscles and mind relaxed I was able to continue on with my day. I worked at the library, worked in the garden, and came home to another standing TCC practice. Again, better.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Sunday, July 1, 2012:

I feel a bit quieter today. After I finished cleaning the frig (a project that Frances started yesterday), I went outside for TCC practice. It's a beautiful hot day so I positioned myself in deep shade and greatly appreciated every breeze that blew my way. Just like yesterday, I'm better off from having taken time for my moving meditation practice.

Now it's on to the next project....

No comments: