Monday, July 9, 2012

Getting Out the Bugs

It's another day in the neighborhood.... I heard light rain this morning and now it's pure sunshine. I talked with a brother in southeastern Minnesota today who told me that his weather forecast is for temperatures over 100 degrees by the end of the week (and, yes, I'm scheduled to drive down for a visit!).

I did another TCC outdoor practice and, interestingly, the predominating sensory observation was insect noises everywhere. A few mosquitoes decided to make an in-person visit, but otherwise all else was quiet. My animals are becoming so familiar with my outside TCC practice that they're beginning to ignore me, but not so with the bugs.

I felt hyper and anxious when I got out of bed today but now I feel more centered and calm. Yes! Even as the mosquitoes assailed me I was able to get out the bugs.

No comments: