Thursday, May 17, 2012

What Matters

It's been a brainstorming day for Frances and me. Each idea, in order to grow, takes plenty of seeding, watering, and, in our case, discussion before it is ready to produce fruit. Needless to say, we have a large amount of thoughtful work to do before we reach that point.

It turned into another beautiful day. Although rain was predicted we saw grey skies and little else. Tonight we plan to attend a meeting for the Bayfield Farmers Market which is slated to begin a month from now. Frances hopes to offer items for sale there this year which explains why there is much to be done.

My late afternoon T'ai Chi Chih practice on the deck was beautiful and buggy (yes, indeed, the bugs have arrived). Gnats attacked my neck during my seated practice which made me realize that my practice time will have to move up to an earlier, cooler, breezier part of the day or ... I'll be practicing inside.

I feel perfectly happy and relaxed right now ... and that's what matters.

No comments: