Sunday, March 18, 2012

T'ai Chi Chih Thaw

Life is strange ... it presents us with amazing, challenging, and growth producing opportunities. They're not always pleasant. Such is the case with Town of Russell politics. We've spent a lot of time this weekend discussing the ins and outs of a recent episode in our town and, thankfully, I have my T'ai Chi Chih practice to bring me back to center.

After a day of 80 degree heat and sunshine, I moved to the deck in early evening to practice TCC, relieve my mind, and buoy my spirits. Spring peepers sang in the distance and it felt pleasant to be outside on a beautiful spring evening without having to deal with mosquitoes and biting flies.

Again, I feel restored and rejuvenated after the practice and almost ready for another week of work....

No comments: