Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ah, synchronicity

The temps are dropping ... it was 16 degrees when I drove to work today and the town plowed our driveway for the first time this morning. I believe I can assume that winter is now here for the duration of this year and well into the next.

It's now late enough in the evening that my brain is barely functioning. I just finished my T'ai Chi Chih practice and, thankfully, I'm able to practice when my body and brain are tired. (It's the blogging afterward that takes a major effort!)

I watched my reflection again tonight while I moved. It's a wonderful reinforcement to see myself moving slowly and softly. And, I know that I'll feel more relaxed when I sit down to watch a short movie before bed.

The slip in my fortune cookie tonight predicted the following: About time I got out of that cookie. I'm speculating about what that means for my current life.... Ah, synchronicity.

No comments: