Monday, June 6, 2011

Family Chi

And, YES, yet another fabulous day in the Northland. Green. Yellow. Blue. Green. Green. And more green.

T'ai Chi Chih practice outside before work ... and only one huge swollen spot on my neck to show for it! I started out on the deck until black flies and mosquitoes drove me to the northwest end of the house. There I moved through the remainder of the form as I watched Lucy nap.

By practice end I turned to find Chiripa and Namaste lined up behind me. Yes, T'ai Chi Chih practice is a grand time for family members to gather for their daily dose of Chi.

Even though tourist season is on the upswing the woods are still deeply peaceful. My practice was wonderfully silent and restful. Afterward I drove to work and zipped through a speedy and productive day.

No comments: