Friday, March 25, 2011

Standing-Sitting-Standing

I received word late last night that my Cornucopia class will go forward next week despite the fact that we have six students signed up (two fewer than the minimum requirement). Tres bien! Even better ... my knee is improving.

I can't say enough about the efficacy of Glucosamine. Though my doctor expresses doubts about the benefits of this joint supplement I swear that, after re-purchasing this supplement several days ago, I feel instant relief. And, perhaps, my seated practice helped too.

I stood for both of last night's classes without incident. And I did my own private practice tonight while standing. It felt immensely good to be up and moving. Now, late into the night, I've done my practice and, sad to say, words fail me. It's time for bed.

No comments: