Friday, February 4, 2011

Hope ... and Confidence

Another beautiful sunrise! Today there was less rosiness, more light.

I feel the better today than I've felt since last Saturday. So, it's off to the stage--Stagenorth, that is--tonight!

I was told by one of the organizers that I can sit to the far side of the stage while I listen to the other readers during Act 2. If I need to get offstage, I will. It's possible that my less-than-perfect health will actually help me do a better job reading because I won't have as much energy available to launch me into a sympathetic nervous system fight-or-flight response.

My morning T'ai Chi Chih practice was absolutely calming, quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. The color of the sun gliding into the day filled me with hope ... and confidence. I'll do another TCC practice later this afternoon and tonight ... I'll do the best that I can.

No comments: