Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AC TCC

I just finished my TCC practice in air-conditioned comfort and now I hit the road! It's like a sauna outside ... dripping, wet heat.

I finally broke down last night and turned on the central air. I'm glad that I did.

Usually I don't take the time to do a TCC practice when I'm leaving for a long road trip. Today more than ever, though, I figured I'd need the extra energy and umph to drive into and through this heavy, wet, blanket of air. Perhaps because I began with my TCC practice I'll be able to fly down these mushy, heat-infused asphalt roads like I'm skimming over the surface of a cool, dark lake. One can always hope.

I expect many adventures in the days ahead. Tune in next week for an update on the TCC Teachers' Conference. And ... don't forget to practice.