Friday, April 2, 2010

The Calm Came (TCC)

Today was one of those days. Everything felt slightly off balance. I couldn't identify any particular reason for the feeling ... just a vague sense of uneasiness like bouncing a ball that's slightly out of round or riding a bike with one of its wheels out of true.

I definitely know that something's not right when I go grocery shopping--as I did today--and I can't decide on which items to purchase. That's never a problem for me. Is there an astrological explanation for my feelings of unease? ... Whatever the reason I felt like I was circling round and round and round with no landing strip in sight.

It didn't occur to me until I began my early evening practice that a TCC practice earlier in the day may have set me on a different path. For, as soon as I began Rocking Motion, something settled inside of me. With the quiver of energy in my palms came a sensation of internal quietude. Ah, peace. The Calm Came (TCC) ... just not as quickly as I would have liked.

No comments: