Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goofy Madness

I was right. Today's moving meditation practice flowed out of me, smooth and calm. After initial anxiety about how to do this t'ai chi chih practice blog writing thing I'm back to center.

I chose a different spot in the living room for today's practice. From here I can see Lake Superior sparkling and glistening in the distance. Of course, acres and acres of trees dropped their leaves in order for this magnificent view to appear.

Today I lost myself in the glimmer of shining lake reflecting shining sky. And then ... practice was over. It surprised me how quickly practice time glided by even as I moved slowly, slowly.

Now at Day Three I enjoy this goofy mad experiment. It gets me out of bed early and plops me directly into the middle of two of my greatest loves: dancing with the Universe and finding words to describe that experience. What could be better than that?

No comments: